What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry that includes dental procedures meant to create a positive change to your teeth and your smile. From subtle fixes to major repairs, a cosmetic dentist uses a variety of techniques to treat teeth that are broken, crooked, chipped, missing, or discolored. While cosmetic dentistry improves the appearance of your smile, it can also address oral problems like your bite, oral health, oral function, and appearance all at once.
Our Cosmetic Dental Procedures
If you struggle with your smile, then we have good news for you. Our cosmetic dentistry specialists proudly offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures designed to make your teeth look and work their best. Our professional teeth whitening and custom veneers can help you present your best beautiful smile to the world around you. Our bridges and crowns will preserve your natural teeth and the structure of your jaw. These and other procedures will help you to get the healthy and happy smile you’ve always wanted. Read on for a full list of our cosmetic dental procedures.
- Abutments – Dental abutments are used in dental implants to connect the implant to the new synthetic tooth.
- Teeth Whitening – Our teeth whitening services use intensive, painless cleaning procedures to remove years of stain from your teeth.
- Veneers – Veneers are layers or either porcelain or a composite material that are applied over the surfaces of teeth to improve appearance and mitigate structural abnormalities.
- Crowns – Crowns are tooth-shaped “caps” that are placed over teeth to cover dental imperfections.
- Inlays and Onlays– These custom-made inserts replace metal fillings or large cavities for a more natural look.
- Bridges – Bridges are used to properly fill gaps between teeth where a tooth is missing.
- Dentures – These sturdy and elegant teeth replacements are perfect for those with several missing teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry at Cool Dental
Here at Cool Dental, we believe that healthy teeth are beautiful teeth. That’s why with every one of cosmetic dental procedures, we always put the health of our patients first. Our dentists perform thousands of cosmetic dentistry procedures each year, and will be happy to give you the custom cosmetic treatment you need for the smile you’ve always wanted. Contact our team at (281) 444-5665 to schedule an appointment today!